Last Update 6/1/2021
MML Hospitality is the controller and is responsible for your Personal Information.
- Personal Information
Personal Information is data that identifies you or relates to you as an individual. The Personal Information that we collect concerning you may include:
- Identity information, including name, age, gender, identification or passport numbers, usernames, language preferences, place and date of birth, and marital status.
- Contact information, including addresses, email addresses, and phone numbers.
- Images, including video made by security cameras in public settings on property grounds and photographs from events on the grounds.
- Financial information, including bank accounts and payment card numbers, itemized spending, and transaction histories.
- Reservation information, including room types, dates of stay, preferences, and special requests.
- Health information, when provided to obtain or tailor services.
- Correspondence information, including how and when you contact us and your preferences for receiving marketing from us and third parties.
- How do we use Personal Information?
We use the Personal Information described above in the following ways:
- To provide the services that we have been contracted to perform and that you have requested that we perform.
- To improve customer services and to more effectively respond to your requests.
- To enable you to access our website and app services.
- To process transactions through our website, which includes taking payment for reservations and purchases or contacting you with billing inquiries.
- To personalize or improve your stay by offering services or products tailored to past purchases or your Personal Information.
- To efficiently operate our business, including for auditing, data analysis, and troubleshooting.
- To offer promotions and to communicate with you, by, for example, sending you company newsletters or marketing material.
- To market to you. For example, we may use data collected concerning how you use our website to improve the website or offer additional services that may interest you.
- To maintain our records.
- To contact you with respect to billing inquiries.
- To facilitate social media functionality.
- To provide you with location-specific services.
- To maintain legal, contractual and safety requirements. Your personal information may be used to enforce the terms of the website, comply with applicable laws and regulations, defend or protect us or you in legal proceedings, respond to court orders, subpoenas and government requests, to address legal and regulatory compliance, to verify your identity or communications from you, to comply with contracts and agreements to which we are a party, and to notify you of changes to our terms, policies, or practices.
We will only disclose your Personal Information where the law allows or requires. When we use your information for marketing purposes, you have the right to withdraw consent by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you withdraw consent from us to continue to market services or products to you, please allow for a reasonable time to facilitate the request.
- How do we collect Personal Information?
Your Personal Information, as described above, is obtained in a variety of methods. We may collect and combine information from a variety of sources, including from your traveling companions, social media connections, or publicly available sources. Other methods of obtaining Personal Information include:
- From online services, including directly from our booking websites and apps and from third-party or affiliate booking websites.
- From the reservation process, including telephone calls to reserve rooms or services.
- During check in and check out.
- When you make a purchase through our website
- From communications, including emails and telephone calls.
- From participation in surveys, contests, and promotional offers.
- During visits to our properties and the use of on-premise services, such as restaurants, retail outlets, and bars.
- Cookies and Other Data
We collect data from cookies, pixel tags (also known as web beacons), analytics, and similar technologies.
- Cookies are pieces of data stored directly on your computer or mobile device. Cookies allow us to collect data such as browser type, time spent online communicating with our website, pages visited, your location, referring URLs, language preferences, and other aggregated online traffic data. We use the data from cookies for security purposes, to facilitate navigation by, for example, storing information so that you will not have reenter it, to display data more effectively, to collect statistical data, to personalize your experience while interacting with our websites, and to recognize your computer to assist your use of the websites. We also gather statistical data about use of the websites to continually improve design and functionality, understand how our websites are used, and assist us with resolving questions.
- You can change your web browser’s cookie settings to disable cookies. For more information on how to manage browser cookies, see https://www.allaboutcookies.org. If you choose to disable or delete cookies, you may not be able to access the full functionality of our websites. Disabling or clearing cookies also may affect cookie-based opt-outs by either preventing you from using such cookie-based opt-outs, or clearing opt-outs that you previously set.
- We collect data from pixel tags (sometimes referred to as web beacons and clear GIFs), which are used with some online services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the online services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the online services.
- Your IP Address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses our websites, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems and administering the websites.
- We may aggregate the data that we have collected to learn about our users. Aggregated data will not personally identify you or any other user.
- Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
We may share certain Personal Information with third parties in limited situations, including:
- Agents, contractors, or third-party service providers who provide services to usL or on our behalf.
- Third parties with whom you have consented or directed that we share Personal Information.
- Escrow agents, loan-servicing agents, and third-party lenders,
- In the instance of a potential sale of MML Hospitality or its assets, joint venture, business transaction, or financing event, prospective buyers, investors, or other third parties.
- Advertising, analytics, and search engine providers.
- Legal, accounting, and other provisional advisors.
- Government regulators, courts, law enforcement, and national security authorities.
We are not responsible for the privacy protections afforded by any third parties, including any third parties linked by our web site or other services. Links to third parties from our websites or social media accounts does not indicate that we endorse the third party’s privacy protections.
- Security Protections
We use appropriate organizational and technological measures to protect Personal Information. No storage system is 100% secure, however. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us has been compromised, please immediately notify us at email@example.com.
- Retention Period
Minors under the age of 18 may not use our websites, and our websites are not designed to attract or for the use of anyone under the age of 18. We may collect information about children who stay in the hotel as guests when the information is provided by parents or guardians; if you would like us to delete such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cross-Border Transfer
Our websites and other services are operated and controlled by us in the United States. Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and, by using the Services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may be governed by different data protection rules than those of the country of your residence.
- California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, individual customers who reside in California and who have an existing business relationship with us may request information about our disclosure of certain categories of personal information to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes, if any. To make a request, please contact us at the address below.
- Your Rights
Your rights under data protection laws may depend on your country, region, or state of residence. To enforce your rights, we may request identifying information to confirm your identity and protect your privacy. We will not charge you a fee to enforce your rights. Please allow for a reasonable amount of time to comply with information requests. To make a request to enforce your rights, please contact us at the address below.
- Access, correct and delete: You may request access to your Personal Information, and you may request that we correct misinformation or delete your Personal Information from our systems. We reserve the right to deny such requests when we are permitted for legitimate business reasons. If we deny a request, we will notify you of the reason we are unable to comply with a request.
- Restrictions on use: In some circumstances, you may request that we stop processing your Personal Information.
- Object: You may have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information.
- Transfer: You may have the right to request that we transfer your Personal Information to a third party or to you.
- Withdraw consent: You may withdraw your consent at any time when we have relied on your consent to process your Personal Information.
- Right to decline marketing communications: You will always have the right to decline communications from us and unsubscribe from electronic marketing communications by selecting the unsubscribe option or contacting us to register your wishes.
Address questions, concerns or requests concerning your personal information to:
1711 South Congress Ave.
Austin, TX 78704